The BABY and current HARD COPY photos and the DIGITAL photos are for TWO SEPARATE PURPOSES.
The Baby Photo and current photo HARD COPIES go to KERI COVER. She is making a display of the baby photos in a case at the High School. There will be a “guessing game” to match the baby pictures with the current photos. Eventually, these photos will be returned to you.
The Senior DVD is being created by JENNY WHITEHEAD. The DVD is ALL DIGITAL and we need ONLY DIGITAL PHOTOS to be submitted—-Jenny needs a baby/toddler photo, an elementary school photo, a middle school photo and a senior photo. They can all be candid and fun (not official school photos). These must be EMAILED to JENNY WHITEHEAD, firstname.lastname@example.org. Jenny would also like 2-3 group shots per person to help include everyone and show Bay High activities, friendships and school spirit.
There are several activities “heating” up from now until graduation.
1. Keri Cover is collecting baby pictures for display by the library. Fun game of trying to guess who is who in the senior class. She will be having parents mail her HARD copies – 386 Powell Dr – of a baby picture (size 4×6 or smaller) and any photo from senior year (wallet size). Please make sure your child’s name is on the back of each photo. If you would like your pictures returned to you, include a stamped addressed envelope.
Questions: Text Keri – 440-376-1615
DEADLINE – March 1, 2019
2. At the same time, we are collecting DIGITAL photos for the senior slideshow. We are asking for the following: 1 baby/toddler, 1 elementary, 1 middle school and 1 high school photo for each senior. We would also love any group photos that you may have from your child’s school years…We will be putting this slideshow together and “unveiling” it at After Prom. Email to Jenny Whitehead – email@example.com.
DEADLINE – March 1, 2019
3. Fundraisers – we are still raising money to fully fund our After Prom and other events. Here are ways you can help –
· Purchase 50/50 Raffle Tickets at basketball games.
· Purchase Super Bowl football square. $10 per square. Text Thom Gergye to join in the fun! 216-346-3037
· Purchase Online “Super Fan” raffle ticket to win one of 3 baskets – more to come….
4. Senior Fee – If you have yet to pay your senior fee of $100 please mail check to Beth Gergye at Bay High School or call her to discuss payment options – 440-617-7404.
5. It’s not too late to get involved with After Prom planning. Contact Barb Kleinhenz at 216-856-1241.
6. Senior Skit Night – Nothing to do yet, but start thinking if you would like to present a skit of something funny that occurred during the high school years with your child’s group or team. Contact Stephanie Sharpnack – firstname.lastname@example.org
More to come next month…
Hi Senior Parents,
It is time to send in your senior’s photos…..
Keri Cover is collecting baby pictures for display by the library for a fun game of trying to guess “who is who “in the senior class. She will be having parents mail HARD copies of a baby picture 4 x 6 or smaller, and a current wallet-sized picture (does not have to be a senior picture) to her at 386 Powell Drive. Please make sure that your child’s name is on the back of the photo…the best way to get your photos back is to include a stamped, self-addressed envelope. Questions: Text Keri – 440-376-1615.
At the same time, we are collecting DIGITAL
photos for the senior slideshow. We are asking for the following: 1 baby/toddler, 1 elementary, 1 middle school and 1 high school photo
for each senior. EMAIL
these photos to Jenny Whitehead
). We would also love any group photos that you may have from your child’s school years…We will be putting this slideshow together and “unveiling” it at After Prom.
DEADLINE for both – March 1, 2019
Thank you to those of you who have paid your $100 Senior Fee.
If you haven’t paid your fee yet, please send it to the attention of Beth Gergye at the Bay High School Office.
The senior fee is not the same as the fee charged by the school at the beginning of the year.
It is charged by the senior parent steering committee. The $100 charged is used to “send off” our seniors with many activities. We are starting to plan the After Prom party.
We would really like to go “all out” – with food, inflatables geared towards teenagers, a casino with prizes (electronics, gift cards, etc.) and other games to keep the kids entertained and occupied for several hours after prom. The senior parents also put together a gift (usually containing a memento of Bay) that each student receives.
There are other activities that occur all year long including the popular senior baby picture display, Baccalaureate to celebrate graduation and Skit night. The $100 senior fee funds all of these wonderful activities for our seniors.