Hello Senior Parents!
We are going to be collecting pictures for the senior slideshow that will be given to the seniors at After Prom. We will need approximately five (5) pictures of your senior for the slideshow. These should be emailed to email@example.com. Th
e deadline will be March 1st. It is fun to include photos of your senior when they were small and through their school years. The pictures can be individual or with their friends. Please participate so that all seniors can be represented in the slide show. Here are some tips and requirements for your pictures:
1) Pictures must be sent digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accept hard copy photos.
2) Pictures that were taken digitally are preferred.
3) If you do scan hard copies, please use 600dpi setting and jpeg is fine.
4) Do not use pictures that were sent to you by MMS text, the resolution is usually very low because they are highly compressed.
5) If you need to scan and are not familiar with settings, look here for info https://www.cnet.com/how-
If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Dodd at kristendodd14@gmail.
com or send a text to (440)742-8354.
****AND WHILE YOU ARE SEARCHING THROUGH YOUR PICTURES….it is important to note that we will also need a hard copy baby picture of your senior for the bulletin board that will be posted at the high school closer to prom. Amy Reed and Julie Meadows will be working on this board so that everyone can have fun guessing who each baby is. Later, a copy of their senior photo (from Thomas & Thomas) will be posted so that we can see who the babies are! This is fun for staff, students and parents, so we urge you to participate in this project. Baby pictures can be color OR black & white. Please submit pictures that are smaller than 4×6 as we have limited space on our bulletin board. Baby pictures may be dropped off to Julie Meadows at the BHS Library OR you can mail to Amy Reed at 539 Cahoon Road. Baby pictures are due by April 1st. If you have any questions about the baby pictures please contact Amy Reed at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating! Both of these projects are special to the seniors!
Kristen Dodd and Laura Crabb